TSD is the Top ICT Employer in Bulgaria for 2016 and Gold winner in “IT Outsourcing Services” category
TSD was recognized as the Top ICT Employer in Bulgaria for 2016 in the annual ranking of JobTiger and ICT Media.
ISO/IEC 27001 International standard for Information Security
As part of its policy for continuous information security improvement, TSD has obtained an ISO/IEC 27001 certificate in 2012. The adopted Information Security Management System demonstrates thorough compliance with regulatory and contractual requirements regarding data security, privacy and IT governance.
In line with the successful acquisition of ISO 27001:2013 certificate, TSD is privileged to be able to provide services to clients from various industries, including financial, military, and others maintaining and demanding strict IT management policies, standards, and procedures.
What is ISO/IEC 27001?
ISO/IEC 27001 is an international standard for Information Security. All companies that have adopted the standard undergo initial and (semi-)annual compliance reviews. The certificate has a validity of three years.
The possessor of this certificate ensures a working and integrated information security management system that joins together multiple security controls (both physical and logical), well-defined policies (clean-desk, backup, email usage, etc) and procedures (internal audits, new asset control, etc).
Main reasons why you want to partner with an ISO 27001-certified vendor:
- It is suitable for protecting critical and sensitive information
- It provides a holistic, risked-based approach to secure information and compliance
- Demonstrates credibility, trust, satisfaction and confidence with stakeholders, partners, citizens and customers
- Demonstrates security status according to internationally accepted criteria
- Creates a market differentiation due to prestige, image and external goodwill
- If a company is certified once, it is accepted globally.
Click here to learn more details about ISO/IEC 27001:2013