MaxMessage 1.1 – Relativity®-based application
MaxMessage builds on the Message of the Day (MotD) feature to neatly enhance communications within Relativity by adding different message targets, periods, attachments, and the long-awaited message acknowledgment history.
If you’re a project or case manager, you know how complex the discovery projects can be. Case strategy and more can change at a moment’s notice – and these changes need to be communicated at the right time, to the right people.
MaxMessage streamlines communication across Relativity®, making it easier than ever to get information to and your teams. Compose rich-text messages, add attachments, and schedule communications to be sent during specific time periods and to different targets – individual users, a group of users, all users in a workspace, or all users in a Relativity® instance. Include acknowledgment requirements and never ask yourself, “Did they get my email?” again.
• Compatibility with Relativity 9.3 and above
• Scheduling and sending rich-text messages to different targets
• Attaching various files to messages
• Ability to track message attachment downloads
• Receiving instant notifications/reminder popups anywhere in Relativity
• Access to Acknowledgment Message History
• Access to Inbound Message History
• Ability to download Acknowledgment Status Report in PDF file
MaxMessage is provided under annual license agreement with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Each license provides you with:
• Support & FREE software updates
• 1 license per Relativity instance
• 10 hours of free custom development service
• 10 hours of training & implementation support (installation, advice, walkthroughs, etc.)
• 30-day money-back guarantee
• Request communication turnaround of 1 business day
For all pricing inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For all technical inquiries, please contact email@example.com
1. Will I get support from TSD with installation and initial setup of MaxMessage in our Test environment(s)? How about Production?
We will be more than happy to assist you and walk you through your initial setup and immersion in MaxMessage. Our support staff has a combined Relativity experience of more than 10 years. Yes, we will help you with MaxMessage in Production, too. TSD operates under ISO 27001 certification, so you can rest assured our confidentiality policies are very strict.
2. Can I try MaxMessage risk-free?
Yes, we encourage you to take advantage of our 30-day money-back guarantee and try out MaxMessage within 1 month after purchase.
Yes, absolutely, you can!
3. On how many instances can I install MaxMessage?
You can install and use MaxBilling on as many Relativity instances as your license allows.
4. Can I schedule a demo?
Yes, please feel free to schedule a demo and a staff member will contact you with further details on the earliest possible time.